Originally built in 1908 and remodeled in 1999, Austin Bell is a 5-story mixed use building home to 49 loft-style units. Floor plans include studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedrooms, ranging in size from 410 to 2,000 square feet. The building is part of Belltown’s historical registry and became a Seattle City Landmark in 1978. The building has secure entry and a rooftop deck.
Located on First Avenue in the heart of Belltown, Austin Bell’s central location places you within steps of Pike Place Market, Seattle Center; and the best restaurants, lounges, and retail shops that Seattle has to offer, including two restaurants which are in the building and accompanied by a Starbucks!. The building’s location provides easy access to HWY 99 and I-5.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Austin Bell Condominium Quick Facts
– 5 Stories
– 49 Units
– Built in 1908
– Brick construction
– Studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedrooms
– Homes range from 410 to 2,000 sqft
– No Rental Cap
– Pet Friendly
– Amenity Package:
- Control Access Secure Entry
- Courtyard & Roof Top Deck
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, and Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Austin Bell Belltown is located at 2324 1st Ave on the east side of First Ave between Battery and Bell next to Starbucks.