Belltown. Built in 2005, this 13-story building contains 116 homes. The building offers a variety of floor plans including studio, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bedroom, and 2 bedroom plus den ranging in size from 469 to 1,333 square feet.
The interiors of the building were designed by Garret Cord Werner. Avenue One offers luxury amenities including concierge services, fitness center, clubroom, guest suite and rooftop terrace with BBQs and views of the city and Puget Sound. All homes have at least one parking space and a storage unit in the building’s secure parking garage. Most homes have a balcony and select homes on the 2nd level have private terraces. Street level retail space includes Cherry Street Coffee House.
Avenue One’s location places you in the middle of it all. You are within blocks of the city’s best restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Nearby neighborhoods like Lower Queen Anne, Downtown and South Lake Union are also within reach by foot, car or transit.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Avenue One Building Quick Facts
– 13 Stories
– 120 Units
– Built in 2005
– Steel and concrete construction
– Studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, 3-bedrooms, 4-bedrooms, and penthouse
– Homes range from 435 to 2467 sqft
– No Rental Cap!
– Amenity Package:
- Concierge service and secure entry.
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Outdoor courtyard and rooftop terrace
- Community club
- Guest suite
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, Water/Sewer, and Gas
- Common area maintenance and Concierge service
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Avenue One Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Community Club Room
- Fitness Room
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Avenue One (2721 1st Ave Seattle 98121) is located at 1st Ave & Clay Street in Belltown