Designed by Callison Architects and Interior Designers, homes feature stainless steel appliances, bamboo/palm wood flooring, a fireplace, granite/marble countertops and floor-to-ceiling windows amplifying the amount of daylight into the homes. They also have German cabinetry by Eggersman. Homes include views of the surrounding city skyline, Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, Lake Union, Elliott Bay and Puget Sound.
Enso is located just across from the 2200 Westlake complex complete with Whole Foods, Starbucks and additional dining and retail. It is also conveniently located on the South Lake Union Streetcar line. Residents are able to enjoy a number of restaurants, cafes, recreation and entertainment all within walking distance.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Enso Condominium Building Quick Facts
– 19 Stories
– 135 Units
– Built in 2009
– Steel and concrete construction
– 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms and penthouses
– Homes range from 580 to 2,279 sqft
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- 24-hr full concierge service, business center, secure entry and video monitoring.
- Community club/game room, fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center
- Manicured community terrace complete with a couple gas grills
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance and Concierge service
– Pet friendly building!
– Parking, storage units and bike storage are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District (GreatSchools): Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
– Building managed by CWD Property Management
Enso Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Conference / Business Center
- Community Club Room
- Fitness Room
Learn More About this Neighborhood
South Lake Union is an up-and-coming booming Seattle neighborhood is such a vibrant community with a distinct live-work-play vibe.
The Enso Condominium (820 Blanchard St Seattle 98121) is located on the corner of Westlake and Denny- lobby entrance is on Blanchard.