Gridiron Condos offers a basic amenity package, including a fitness center, bike storage, spacious rooftop deck, party room and gym. Parking stalls are available, however the option to purchase is limited to only 88 parking stalls.
Gridiron Condo Pioneer Square Building Quick Facts
- Project by Daniels Real Estate and Hewitt Architects
- 11 Stories
- 107 Condo Units
- Historic building built in 1903, to be completed in 2017.
- Watch the construction process here
- Walk score of 95 and Transit score of 100
- Steel and concrete construction
- Studio, 1 urban bedroom, 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms and loft
- Studio: 12 available. 430-500 square feet
- 1 urban bedroom condo: 39 available. 471-779 square feet. Open floor plan with sliding wall divider.
- 1-bedroom condo: 38 available. 547-829 square feet
- 2-bedroom condo: 16 available. 877-1373 square feet
- Loft: 2 available, located on the 3rd/4th floor. 1302-1645 square feet. Located in historic brick Seattle Plumbing Building.
- Homes range from 430 to 1645 sqft
- Many homes will have westerly VIEWS of the Bay, City, and Mountains
- Pet friendly building with dog run!
- Parking (limited- those with over 800sqft have first option to purchase), storage units and bike storage.
- Seattle School District (GreatSchools): Lowell Elementary, Washington Middle School, Garfield High School
Gridiron Condominium Amenities:
Learn More About this Neighborhood
One of the oldest neighborhoods in Seattle, Pioneer Square is the ideal neighborhood for those who love to live close to it all.
The Gridiron (590 1st Ave S, Seattle 98104) is located on Occidental Ave S, in-between Railroad Way S and S King Street, right across the street from Century Link Field.
The historic Johnson Plumbing Building and Supply Building, built in 1903, will reopen as Gridiron Condos in 2017.
images provided by Gridiron