VIEW ALL SEATTLE CONDO
Madison Tower / Hotel 1000 Condominium Belltown Building Quick Facts
– 24 Stories
– 46 Units
– Built in 2006
– Hotel 1000 occupy first 14 floors. Madison Tower condos start on 15th floor.
– 99 walkscore
– Construction: Cement and concrete
– 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom, and two penthouses
– Homes range from 805 to 3,749 sqft
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- Secure entry, Video Surveillance, Door Attendant, 24-hour, Concierge Service and Valet Parking
- Community Club, Resident lounge, Library, and Wine Storage Lockers
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center, and Virtual Golf
- World class amenities shared with Hotel 100- Enjoy Spa Treatments, Private Chef Services, and Housekeeping.
- Resident-only Rooftop Terrace
– HOA dues include:
- Cable TV, Central Hot Water, Common Area Maintenance, Concierge, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
– “Deeded valet parking spot” Valet parking available- $150+ tax per month
– Pet Rule: 1 per unit (under 25lbs)
– Hotel 1000 offers Residents 20% discounts for hotel services/rates!
– Seattle School District (GreatSchools): Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Madison Tower / Hotel 1000 Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Community Club Room
- Virtual Golf
- Fitness Room & Spa
- Rooftop Terrace
Learn More About this Neighborhood
The downtown Seattle neighborhood is perfect for those who love the energy and excitement of living in the hustle and bustle of big cities.
The Madison Tower / Hotel 1000 (1000 1st Ave Seattle Wa 98104) is located on the corner of 1st Avenue and Madison Street in one of the best locations offered in the Downtown neighborhood. Steps from Pioneer Square, Seattle Art Museum, Waterfront and Pike Place Market.