VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Matae Condominium Belltown Building Quick Facts
– 6 Stories
– 78 Units
– Built in 2006
– 96 walkscore
– No rental cap currently
– Located off Denny- easy access to freeways (I-5, 520 & HWY 99) and a straight shot to the heart of downtown Seattle by foot, car or bus.
– Construction: Steel, concrete, metal, and vinyl
– Studios, 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms and live-work lofts
– All homes feature hardwood flooring throughout with carpeted bedrooms
– Homes range from 452 to 1148 sqft
– Amenity Package:
- Secure entry
- Community club / Game room, fully equipped fitness center(located on the 1st floor)
- Manicured rooftop terrace with panoramic classic Seattle views(located on the rooftop)
– HOA dues include:
- Common Area Maintenance, Garbage, Water / Sewer
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District (GreatSchools):Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Matae Belltown Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Community Club Room
- Fitness Room
- Rooftop Terrace
159 Denny Way
Matae Belltown Condo is a Walker’s Paradise! With the convenience of living just steps from Seattles most celebrated restaurants, shopping, nightlife and attractions you will truly be living in the heart of it all!
The Matae is conveniently located at the corner of 2nd and Denny within walking distance to stores, restaurants, lounges/bars and entertainment in both Belltown and Lower Queen Anne. There is easy access to the local freeways (I-5, 520 & HWY 99) and a straight shot to the heart of downtown Seattle by foot, car or bus.
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Matae Condo (159 Denny Way Seattle Wa 98109) is located on the corner of 2nd and Lenora in one of the best locations offered in the Belltown neighborhood.