Built in 2007, the 12-story mid-rise features 148 homes with a variety of floor plans including the few 2-story townhomes on the ground floor and penthouse units with generously-sized decks and stunning views. The elegant yet contemporary decor compliments the LEED certified and Built Green building design, making Mosler Lofts one of the most eco-friendly and unique properties in Seattle. Home interiors include 10 foot ceilings, exposed concrete, hardwoods and stainless steel appliances. Walls of windows maximize daylight and feature views of the city, Space Needle, Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains.
Mosler Lofts is just steps away from Seattle Center and the Space Needle, Olympic Sculpture Park and the waterfront. Numerous restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment are all within walking distance. The building’s location also gives residents the convenience of easy access to I-5 and Highway 99. Nearby neighborhoods can easily be reached by foot, car or transit.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Mosler Condominium Building Quick Facts
– 12 Stories
– 148 Units
– Built in 2007
– Steel and concrete construction
– Studios, 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms, 3-bedrooms, and penthouses
– Homes range from 498 to 2,398 sqft
– LEED certified and Built Green
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- Concierge service, business center, and secure entry.
- Community club/game room, guestsuite, fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center
- Rooftop garden with firepit
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance and Concierge service
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District (GreatSchools): Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
– Building managed by CWD Property Management
Mosler Lofts Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Business Center
- Community Club Room
- Fitness Room
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Mosler Lofts Condominium (2720 3rd Ave Seattle 98121) is located on 3rd Avenue between Cedar and Clay street.