With an extremely coveted address in Bellevue’s Lincoln Square, the residents of One Lincoln Tower enjoy the city’s famous walkability, with immediate access to its best luxury shopping and dining. While the tower is just steps from a virtually endless number of businesses, it’s also situated in the center of some of the city’s best recreation and entertainment, including Bellevue’s Downtown Park and The Bellevue Arts Muse-um.
Each of One Lincoln’s 148 residential condos features luxurious, expertly-designed interiors with modern appliances and fixtures, as well as expansive, floor-to-ceiling windows, perfect for its incredible views. One Lincoln also offers its residents unmatched amenities and residential spaces. From its gigantic, 65,000 square-foot health club and residential lounges, to its spacious pool and spa, the tower presents a huge number of luxurious spaces for its residents to work, unwind, and entertain in.
One Lincoln Tower Building Quick Facts
- 41 Stories
- 148 Units
- Built in 2005
- Includes studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units ranging from 1,084 to 3,730 square feet
- Expansive lobby area and concierge services
- Health club and fitness center
- Pool and spa
- Screening and entertainment room
- Conference room
- Home owner’s lounge
- Secured parking
- Hotel services, including room service, custom laundry, and housekeeping
- Hotel portion includes restaurants, world-class cinema, a bowling alley, and access to department stores
Learn More About One Lincoln Tower’s Neighborhood
Bellevue is a bustling city located just east of Seattle across Lake Washington. The city hosts thriving commercial districts and is consistently ranked as one of the best school districts.