The Pomeroy is located in the heart of Belltown on First Avenue between Bell Street and Battery Street. Built in 2000 by Murray Franklyn, the 8-story trapezoid-shaped building is home to 54 residences. Floor plans range from 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom plus den to the 2,666 square foot penthouse.
Building amenities include secure parking, additional storage, and a rooftop deck with 360 degree views including Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and the Space Needle. The Pomeroy’s central location places you within steps of Seattle’s best restaurants, lounges and retail shops along with popular destinations like Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and Seattle Center. Its location also provides easy access to HWY 99 and I-5.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Pomeroy Building Quick Facts
– 8 Stories
– 54 Units
– Built in 2000
– Brick, cement, and concrete construction
– 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, and 3-bedrooms
– Homes range from 652 to 2,666 sqft
– Amenity Package:
- Double door secure entry with security cameras
- Rooftop outdoor terrace/li>
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, and Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
- Secure Building Enterance
- Outdoor Rooftop Terrace
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Pomeroy is located at 2319 1st Avenue – between Battery Street and Bell Street on 1st Ave.